Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisPortalasLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Share | 

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Juste
$Jonghyun's Baby$

Juste$Jonghyun's Baby$
Pranešimų skaičius : 7811

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]    Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Icon_minitimeAntr. 03 12, 2013 2:44 am

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Tumblr_inline_mjcrzmCSMk1qz4rgp

I watched Guardians on the plane, after so long I felt greatly moved..I like fantasy. Mostly hero and fantasy, fairy tale, myth, not leaving out morality in large scales. I still like these genre although people laugh at it..The biggest reason in life’s ‘Giving as much back to the world’.

[T/N: The English name of ‘Guardians’ which Jonghyun have mentioned above is ‘Rise of the Guardians’ its a movie he watched on the plane earlier.]

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Tumblr_inline_mjcs07oT4M1qz4rgp
There is no difference in age. Doesn’t matter whether only good kids who doesn’t cry will receive presents or whether Santa really exists. Whats important is to accept Santa gifts that parents prepared. I received more gifts when trying to be a better boy. That moment Santa did exist.

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Tumblr_inline_mjcseg1PsF1qz4rgp
With a firm belief and commitment to live I watched my world stirred.. Goodnight everyone

Kids are the best.
Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]   Tumblr_inline_mjdm4muBMr1qz4rgp
(P/T: Eliza told me this. The world doesn’t always do what you imagine it to do. But it’s really awesome that it doesn’t always do what I imagine! Something happened that I never imagined.)

kas čia per sentimentai. pfuuu
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://justblinging.tumblr.com/

Jonghyun's Twitter Update [130309]

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų