Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisPortalasLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Share | 

Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Juste
$Jonghyun's Baby$

Juste$Jonghyun's Baby$
Pranešimų skaičius : 7811

Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine   Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine Icon_minitimeŠt. 11 10, 2012 1:31 am

Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine Tumblr_md84yg3cD71qcl8qx

TITLE: We have to work harder in communication

Taemin: when we first met it was 6 years ago.

Onew: taemin was a kid, first time seeing him he was still wearing school uniform, even the hair looked exactly like a small kid, gave me a very tame feeling, very adorable.

Taemin: now it’s no longer the same right

Onew: yeah, now it’s different, besides being cute there’s manliness as well

Taemin: (victory sign) about my first impression, a lot of people said “very adorable, looked very friendly when smiling, very easy to get along with”; though it’s a bit.. yeah to say these myself, but it’s true that a lot of people commented so.

Onew: some people said i looked cold…

Taemin: about onew’s impression, it’s depending on the situation, he has two sides of him, the serious side of him will leave a stronger impression. if he smiles that’s a completely opposite expression. those who said onew looked cold must’ve seen his serious face.

Onew: i see, so that’s what happened.

Taemin: recently we’re a bit extreme, maybe because i’m the youngest and have more energy compared to the rest, i often joked that onew has not much time left at his age (laughs) sorry. be onew or me, we all have our own role in this group. i am following the leader’s foot step closely, being the maknae of the team, the hyungs would lead me too.

Onew: if that’s true then it’s good (laughs). we understood our position and role well, everyone’s working hard together. be having opinions or giving a speech, recently taemin has shown a matured side of him, there are a lot of things for me to learn from him.

Taemin: really!? (sits up straight)

Onew: yeah, aren’t we learning from each other? even way before we debut, we both listened well to each other’s words; but due to the increasement of activities, we have lesser chance to communicate. so cruel.

Taemin: it’s the same at home, when people live together under the same roof for too long, they tend to speak lesser as time goes by. probably because we’ve been sticking together for too long, so we don’t feel like talking much.

Onew: so i’m thinking to work harder in communicating.

Taemin: yea, so onew (hyung==), can you listen to me now? i… recently.. want to learn a lot of things. i am working hard to compose a song, i have a lot of interests and curiousity in music, i also want to sports more, got addicted to football lately.. anything that onew (hyunggggg) wants to try out?

Onew: yeap, i want to stand on the stage.. if it’s possible i would like to challenge being a mc or dj!!

p/s: in the chinese trans there isn’t any “hyung” behind the name “onew”

Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine Tumblr_md84yn2wRE1qcl8qx
TITLE: Wool clothings need to be careful of the magic tape!

Onew: so we had a wool top for today’s shooting, i personally like wool clothings a lot, people often say i look good in them too. practically yeah, the weather turns cold, so to wear wool clothings that would be warmer, therefore i always can’t wait to put them up whenever it’s winter time.

Taemin: onew (hyung) does have the image of man with wool clothing, i think it fits him well too, really liked the clothings for this photoshoot too, kinda feel like having these. i am those type who would keep wearing the same clothes if i’m addicted to it, so i once had addiction on wool clothings too.

Onew: taemin is indeed like that. it is easy to damage wool clothings, so we usually won’t feel like wearing it with shoes that has magic tape right (?)

Taemin: but then wool clothings are just tops, they won’t get in contact with the shoes isn’t it? ==

Onew: no! i had that experience before! , also you’ll have to be careful of the magic tape on your bag (hehe). what is taemin’s concern when it comes to wool clothings?

Taemin: instead of having a loose ones, i would go for a more fitting ones.

Onew: i see.

Taemin: if it’s a girl, to have a once piece dress beneath and a wool clothing on top of it, that’ll be really adorable. like those where you can somehow see the collarbone.

Onew: yeah i like that too.

Taemin: it’s okay if it’s not wool clothing, i like girls who wears one piece dress in general. white color dress, have the dress fluttering around, it looks really feminine to dress up like that right?

Onew: i know! (right== you know you sure?==) to all JILLE’s readers, it’s not just the dress but also the wool clothings, they’ll have to match perfectly. let’s have fun fashion in the winter too.

Chinese Translations: Locktan_1423
English Translations: Onyuxccy
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://justblinging.tumblr.com/

Onew & Taemin ‘Talk 2 You’ Interview Vol 1 in JILLE (Japan) Magazine

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų